Inspirations..



Me: top:Target, jeans & sandals: DC Lilly: top: crewcuts, jeans & booties: Target

Totally loving the button up white top and jeans outfit. It's great how this outfit goes from summer to fall and straight to winter. Next time I will be wearing it with my brown booties, a bit similar to the ones Lilly is wearing, and perhaps a scarf, a vest, a jacket, a sweater... endless options!
Now, about the matching Mexican bags my mini me and I are displaying. One of my family members went to visit my grandparents from my mom's side of the family and these were gifts send to us. I might be using this bag for "on the go" or to make dull casual outfits pop!!. I've been wanting one of those authentic Mexican stuff for a while...

 

See why?! Mexican styles are full of vivid colors, prints, textures...etc..etc.. 

Enjoy your day ladies.
XO




Images via Pinteres.

No comments: