Summer Lover


top: AE, shorts: Isaac Mizrahi, espadrilles: BCBG, jacket: Gap

These pictures were taken at 7:30 am.. yup.. for the love of my followers I wanted a better lighting and what better timing than 7:00am to 7:30am.
You can actually see the early of the morning in my eyes! 
I had to try it at... getting up early for a photo shoot that is.
Anyways, just enjoying the wonderful weather we've been having lately. It's warm enough for shorts but cool enough for a jacket, I guess I can call it a "californian weather".. perfect!
XO




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's turned Fall here in KY. Not sure how long though. It would be beautiful if the rain would just move out.

Beverly said...

i know... I like a rainy day when i get to stay in bed and watch movies.. but not an everyday thing.. hopefully the rain goes way up there. xo

veg4life said...

SO LOVING THIS OUTFIT! the top, jacket and shorts are so cute. and the wedges too!! love it. oxox