Christmas Decor: Table Centerpieces


Last weekend I helped in decorating a couple of tables for our church school Christmas program. Here are some pictures for you guys. 




The red and gold theme came from our chirstmas tree decorations. This is what I'd call decorating on a budget. All the decorations are actually ornaments, even the "runner" which it happens to be snow flakes, then on top I added different sizes of sphere ornaments.
On the first set up I added a deer and two gold pine cones from Target. I also decided to add a candle in the middle of it, in case they needed to turn the lights off during the program. As you can see, the second set up it's very similar. I had this gold decor piece at home from few years back that I almost spray painted white, I'm glad I didn't though. I think I got it at a thrift store somewhere in GA. I also added a candle inside it.
All these different ornaments can be purchased at any dollar store. Adding a runner contrasting the table cloth can make it extra special!

Christmas Spirit 


No comments: