Almost There!


top: Gifted (mom NY&Co), vest: MOS, jeans: Almost Famous, shoes: Guess, glasses: Ross


Super liking this outfit!! I definitely will wear it again, like for a night in the town, girls night out (Beca is coming to visit me next weekend yay!) or just to a cafe place.
Anyhow I'm sleepy and tire..we're at Teri's place (my favorite place in MS) and I need to help her in the kitchen, so enjoy your afternoon my lovelies.. because I'm planning to.
Tomorrow..is not here yet and I don't even want to think about it, so let me just enjoy every minute of my Sunday or what's left of it.







2 comments:

veg4life said...

Bev! Love this outfit! The purple scarf last post was wonderful too! This would be cute with vest open as well....anywho, this weekend: Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Sexy . . . love it! Great look on you.