Copy.Paste.


top: MOS, blazer/jeans/belt: DC, shoes: Steve Madden, glasses: Ross


So I'm copying this look from Amy of Stylish Year, she looks very pretty and chic. Since I didn't have the long black cardigan, I picked my purple blazer and added the belt.. I know it's not the exact same look but she was my inspiration and I wanted to give her credit for it.
Also my glasses are inspired by Veronika from Tick Tock Vintage, (yes I'm copying her too) although her glasses are vintage and mine are from Ross, I still aimed for similarity between them.
There you have it my lovelies.. my copy paste look.. I'm sure there will be many more to come, because if I like a look and it goes with me I will copy it...in my own way that is.
Are you a copy cat too??...
  In essence we're all copy cats in the end.



4 comments:

Mimi said...

Very cute, copied or not,
i love this look, the belt is unique and I love the purple blazer;)

Aesthetic Lounge

Amy Z. said...

I LOVE your purple blazer! It's so unique...i want one now! And it looks amazing against the teal shirt.

www. candidclassic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your blog, following you now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

great colors

I'm your new follower
will you follow me back please? :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com