Risky Busty Issues


trench: Ross, dress: Montaneau, shoes: Oh.. DEER


I bought this dress months ago, maybe last winter?.. mm.. it's been a while and I can't remember the exact date. The truth is that it doesn't matter when I bough it, what does matter is that I got it for a $1!! I know right?! and in case you were wondering if that was the only dress I bought, well the answer is absolutely not!!  I went crazy looking for different styles and I also got a dress for my Shelbs (my friends teen daughter)
The only downfall about this dress if the V neck.. as you already know I have issues with my busty figure, so I kinda cover it up with my trench, I would've worn a spaghetti strap underneath, but I didn't have one available, so showing cleavage it was. I do have to say that my husband was VERY pleased on how this dress fit me..if you know what I mean, he couldn't keep his eyes off me.. SERIOUSLY and that is always my purpose! ;)




ps. the camera angle was pretty good too. Ha!






No comments: