60's or 70's Maybe?


top: Gifted, belt & skirt: Thrifted, shoes: Style&Co


Remember I told you guys I wanted a skirt like this one?  Well finally I got it and it was $1! Sooo loving it.
I just wanted to share with you guys the excitement of a new item.
I have been thinking about doing another challenge, maybe another 30x30 or how about $365/1 year, shopping only at the good 'ol GW (Goowill) like my friend Kris did.. not sure yet what I'll do, but I do want to do something.
Anyhow, I hope you all have a great weekend.
XO









3 comments:

designgirl said...

Adorbs! Makes me want to go get myself a skirt like that a totally copy your outfit. You look marvelous, darling, simply Marvelous! :)

Style in General

Beverly said...

Thank you!! and you may copy away! :D XO

Unknown said...

I don't know, but I love the style of the skirt! Cute outfit! -Jessica

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM