Thinking of You..



 dress: DC (Lands'end), cardi: TJ Maxx, shoes: Bandolino, belt: Thrifted 

This dress is on the short side for me, but I've been wanting to wear it for quite some time now.
 As I was putting this outfit together I bumped into a box I have for my mom, where I have different items, like clothes, make-up and shoes. Just stuff I've bought for her for when she visits. Anyway, I saw the shoes and I knew they would go very well with the whole look. 
Here you have my entire outfit. The shoes will probably go back into her box..that's if they don't decide to stay in my closet first. 
I love you mom!




(the title post has nothing to do with my outfit.. Well maybe my mom.. I miss you mom)




2 comments:

Jameil said...

Honey YES!! So fierce! & those sunglasses are everything!!!

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

i love all of the layering going on!