Something Blue



 cardi: DC, top: Thrifted (J.crew), skirt: Made by me, shoes: Dollhouse
I had seen blue items on different models and fellow bloggers, so I venture to sew another skirt. I bought few pieces of fabric at a thrift shop. They had fabrics of all different lengths, mostly left overs.
 Anyways, I saw this blue under all that mess and got it along with other stuff.
I had to make this skirt short, because I didn't have enough fabric. It's weird to me, but some how sewing can become addicting... well if you kinda know what you're doing.
So I put this outfit together and I really liked the combinations, the shoes are new..well I bought them almost 5 years ago, but I didn't have the guts to wear them on a regular day, somehow I saw them too fancy to wear during the day. But EMPHASIS does wonders for me and I pair them up with my outfit. I feel great!









1 comment:

veg4life said...

Loving the blue skirt! And a nice white shirt like that one, it's hard to find. The two together look nice n complementing to you. Loving it! :) Miss u guys, abrazo