Family Time

 Happy to have spend my Sabbath with my family in LA. Friday as we were leaving MS, the weather was horrible. We hear tornado warning on areas around, but thankfully we weren't in it's way and we were able to make it safe to Louisiana.
 dress: Robbie Bee (DC) , shoes : Style&Co (DC), cardigan: Target
 I'm  glad it got a bit getter here though, it was raining soon after we arrived, and I was afraid our weekend would be ruined by the weather. Woke up today and the sun was sharing it's bright and warm light. Thank God.
 We had plans to meet up with some relatives from my husbands side of the family, but unfortunately the plans fell through. We spending our Sabbath morning in Baton Rouge.
 As you can see we took some family pics and enjoy our time together... *sigh* I love these two!
My babies.. 
I hope you guys have a great weekend..(well..what's left of it)
XO





1 comment:

M said...

Beautiful photos. Your dress is lovely!

-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things