Shirt Dress


top: Old Navy (gift), jeans: Levi, wedges: Report, belt: New York & Co
I have taken pictures of two outfits so far and somehow I'm not liking how they've turn out.
This outfit above I wore few days back and after reading Instyle Magazine and seeing how they paired up a shirt dress, it reminded me of this picture that I've never post. So here it is.
Anyways, yesterday I started the hunt for the dress, my bff (Jenny) is getting marry and all of her bridesmaids have bought their dress, except for me.. although I'm the maid of honor and my dress will be different I feel like I'm behind schedule with my dress. I have seen some styles I liked at Alfred Angelo and David's Bridal...we'll see.
 I'm super excited for her! She deserves to be happy.. (who doesn't really?)
Well today is a new day, besides the "hunt" I have a day full of errands.
So ladies, enjoy your day.
xo







  


1 comment:

veg4life said...

I didn't know she was getting married. How was the wedding?