White Pants




top: Gifted (mom), cardi: TJ Maxx, pants: Lands'end (via DC), shoes:Style&Co (via DC)


I really like the color of my whole outfit. I had been wanting to wear white pants, but I wanted to wear them whenever I didn't have Lilly around. I was super paranoid with getting them dirty. Also I was getting on the frustrated side, between taking care of Lilly and my white pants to stay that way, I was ready to pull my hair out... (not literally though). Anyways, Lilly just needed her nap (which gave me a chance to post this) soon after we arrived from Sam's.
As I was saying about getting frustrated, well is nobody's fault but mine, I stayed up all night "working" on posting new stuff on EMPHASIS and waiting on the Royal Wedding to begin. So as of right now... I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!!... 
Unfortunately, I can't. I have to get my house ready for company tomorrow and get some food prepared as well, it's nothing major though. We're having tostadas, so it'll be easy to prepared the stuff that need to be pre-made and once I'm done off to bed I shall go!
Anyhow ladies, I hope you enjoy your weekend just as I plan to do.
XO





Ps. Congratulations Prince Williams and Kate

No comments: