Windy

 top: NY& Co, pants: Express, shoes: Steve Madden

I'm finally able to post my outfit, it's been one of those weeks, but hey! tomorrow is Friday! Yay!! and I thank God for the weekend indeed!! 
As you can see I wore this today and it was really comfortable, the weather was great, although the wind had  mind of its own...well you know what I mean.
I didn't like the rest of the pictures, I can just tell you my hands were all over the place trying to get my hair out of my face for the shots. However if I didn't post them, it could be like it never happen, just like the rest of the past few days, I was suppose to be on my 19 of 30 outfit but, I have no pictures to prove it, so basically they never happen.
The weekend will definitely be on my side (I pray) and I'll probably be able to catch up with you my lovelies!
If the weather lets me of course!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the windy part. It sounds like a hurricane is blowing through KY this morning. Apparently it is going to deliver us another terrific cold front. I'm not happy about that. I love your top. NY & Co is one of my very favorite stores! I like your if I don't post it then it didn't happen thoughts :)

Happy Friday!