Another Show Off



top: Self Made, shorts: Express, wedges: Dollhouse, headband: DC
In my last post, I mentioned to you that I made my blue skirt. Well today I wanted to share my top which I also made. I have not started a new project yet, but I will once the challenge is over. I think I want to buy fabric instead of clothes...Well.. actually I will sew a couple of things... I'm really looking forward to buying new clothes and add some key pieces to my closet.
 Have you already thought of some specific items to buy for your next shopping spree? If so, I would like to know. 
OX


PS. I want to give credit to YouTube and this girl, because of her my top was created (even though my top was supposed to be a dress)








3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your cute floral shirt!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Beverly said...

Thank you Steffy, it is the one and only top I've made.. so far. xo

veg4life said...

Gotta give kudos to DirtCheap. You have that really really cute black dress from there...and now this headband...it's so cute!!!