Feed Your Mind

It was a rainy Sunday for me, and yes still very much cold. All I wished for was to stay in bed and watch a romantic movie cuddled in bed with my husband, but my fairy godmother never appeared to make my wish come true. I guess 'cause it was raining.
I went to meet up with some ladies from church that started a book club; I've wanted to join one for a while now. Also my last read was few weeks ago and it was time to nourish my mind. So Sunday I started to read "A Lineage of Grace" by Francine Rivers, and this is what I wore.
My dress is more summery, but I thought I could wear it now, pairing it with some tights and a long sweater to keep warm. My brown boots have become my favorite to wear lately, and they seem to be perfect for rainy days. 
I hope your Sunday was as productive as mine. Yes mine was very much productive in the laundry area. I finished all my loads, now I'm in the process of folding it.
I hope you have a good week. Stay warm.
Much Love, 
Beverly 


 " No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance." -Confucius











dress: Target, sweater: Ross, leggings, scarf & under shirt: Dirt Cheap, boots: Target

No comments: