Got the Blues..

Finally we're close to the weekend!!!  It puts a smile on my face just thinking about. Today was a very hectic day for me. I did some errands for my husband, and then i had to go and practice with the worship team for Saturday. Fortunately I had a bit of time to take pictures of my outfit. I chose this outfit after seeing rose&violette, so I thought I should try it today. Honestly it's the first time I wear denim on denim and I'm totally in love with it. I think I will continue to put them together from now on. 
I hope you enjoy your day and look forward to the weekend with a positive attitude!
Stay warm.
Much Love,
Bev

PS. I'm in love with my belt.








jeans: AE, top:Walmart, belt: Thrifted, boots: Target (DC)
So after taking my pics the temperature dropped and started to rain.. good timing huh? :)


9 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

Very cute! Perfect for a casual day, but yet so original! I love it!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

Molly said...

You've done a fantastic job of putting together a denim on denim look. The combo scares the heck out of me too... but when done right (as in, how you've done it) it's a total winner!

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Beverly said...

I do gotta say girls that, this outfits has become one of my fave and i will prob. use it again in the 30 for 30 by Kendi.. are you girls doing it too??

Katri said...

great outfit!!! I think it looks awesome!
http://katrihakes.blogspot.com

Amy Z. said...

I LOVE it! You pull off the denim on denim SO WELL, it looks like something off the runway! The color of your belt looks amazing against the denim blue.

candidclassic.blogspot.com

H Rija said...

Looks cute... what I like the most is the belt cause it just gives a pop of colour to ur outfit!

http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

violette said...

I'm so flattered that you tried denim on denim after seeing it on me! I must say, your outfit looks really good! :) I'm loving your belt, what a nice color!

And what is funny is that I copied this look after seeing Liz... and then you after seeing me... who's next? ;)

Meredith said...

i so have the same jeans. twins! ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Beverly said...

:D