Look. Speak. Walk.

I was reading SHAPE, no I don't have a subscription, actually my husband gave it to me..trust me when he handed it over I gave him the "you think I'm fat?" look. Actually, one of his customer gave it to him to pass down to me, (maybe she thinks I'm fat?). Regardless of what the reason was I was reading it.
SHAPE has great work outs that I have yet to try, but I do want to share with you a phrase by Audrey Hepburn printed on it.
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;
 for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

I will follow this and make it my motto. Because if you are pretty on the inside it will definitely show on the outside.

Hope ya'll have an awesome day. Stay warm and stay beautiful.

Much Love.

Beverly







jeans: AE, top: Gap, sweater: middle of nowhere store, belt: Thrifted, boots: Target





No comments: